3 × 90 min Live, Workshop classes + video recordings
Sunday, Monday, & Tuesday
July 21st, 22nd, & 23rd, 2019
1 pm or 7 pm EDT (GMT -4 hrs)
Broadcast Live from New York🕐 Show class time in your timezone: Hide class time in your timezone
WATCH THE VIDEO to see how the classes work:
This three-day online Singing mini-course consists of THREE 90-minute classes presented in intensive, LIVE, interactive video-streaming sessions & GROUP WORKSHOP instructed by Melissa Cross, internationally renowned celebrity voice instructor & creator of the platinum/gold selling vocal instruction DVD series, The Zen of Screaming.
SOUND LIKE SUCCESS
Stop sounding like a voice student, and find your commercial sound. Unleash talent with confidence to attract people that matter, and sound like what sells.
SING WITH EFFORTLESS PRECISION
The confidence, freedom, and control of your voice will become second nature. Let Melissa clean up bad habits & misconceptions so you can enjoy spontaneous, nuanced expression!
GET VOCAL TRAINING THAT STICKS
Melissa's 30+ years of experience & evidence-based vocal technique taps neuroscience to imprint new skills into body memory.
Who's This For?
- Beginner thru Adv. Singers of all genres
- Professionals or Singers just starting out
- Recording Producers & Engineers
- Screamers transitioning into melodic style
- For all levels and all non-classical musical genres.
- No experience or training required.
- Two class times to choose from for your time zone. (See times above!)
- Join from anywhere on any device! Attend class on your computer, phone, or tablet (iOS & Android). Use the browser or a free downloadable app to watch & interact in class.
- Calendar reminders & your links to join classes online are emailed immediately after purchase.**
- Main Lesson is the first 60 min plus Questions & Answer WORKSHOP session in the last 30 min of each class.
- Workshop your vocal problems, demonstrate, practice & get feedback live from Melissa! (first come first serve in class time - but we endeavor to get to everyone)
- Can't make a class? No problem! This course includes links to the video recordings of your classes.
- SAVE BIG when you bundle with additional registration in the SPEAK and/or SCREAM courses! Enter the bundle promo codes in checkout for the savings! You MUST purchase the multiple classes in the same transaction with the code in order to get the discount.
** Links for the events will be emailed to the purchaser. Course attendee must have access to the email address provided at purchase to receive link to join the virtual classroom.
- Get direct access to Melissa Cross in a class-like group format. It's the next best thing to individual one on one lessons.
- Experience instant successful results with the same techniques taught to celebrity clients for over 30 years!
- Game changing essentials for effortless singing! Learn an instant, intuitive recall of breathing and placement that's easy to understand – Nail that gig and kill that upcoming recording session!
- Effective and simple exercises reinforce correct sensation in order to retain good technique without thinking about it.
- Get rid of that “voice student” sound. There's a reason you don’t hear that student sound on the radio or the web!
- Learn to sing passionately with safety and sing emotionally (gritty or clean) without pushing . Easily become masterful at transitioning between vocal colors.
- Increase your range without hoarseness & fatigue. Balance your voice to accommodate dynamic registration and eliminate vocal "breaks." – no more reaching for "high" notes, or emitting wimpy "low" notes.
- Learn an essential "FIVE star recipe" which prepares you to record or perform any song.
- Replace and conquer stage fright!
- Learn the fundamental components of good singing and the ONE, MOST IMPORTANT thing that every great singer must have.
Melissa Cross has been teaching in New York for 30 years and has performed countless intensive vocal workshop in over 11 countries, including:
- Czech Republic
Classically trained in music and theater, her reputation for integrity and effective technique has made her a go-to provider of voice lessons in the music business. She became initially known for helping highly trained singers to sound “more like the radio” to meet the evolving trends of Broadway stage.
In the early nineties, a vocally demanding style of rock music began to trend, the vocal authenticity of which was causing vocal trauma during recording sessions and tours. Melissa became the first person to address the science of extreme phonation in the context of performance.
Melissa then created the very successful The Zen of Screaming and The Zen of Screaming 2 instructional DVD series (Alfred Music 2005, 2006), and she's been featured on HBO, The Wall Street Journal, NPR, Discovery Channel, MSNBC, VH1, MTV and in hundreds of web & print publications.
She is a member of The Voice Foundation, The National Association of Teachers of Singing, Pan American Vocology Association, Voice and Speech Teachers Association and The New York State Singing Teacher’s Association and lectures yearly to teachers and performers at universities and symposiums around the world.
This course features key learnings from Melissa's upcoming third offering, ZOS3: See the Sound which provides further techniques and ongoing personalized training in her new online vocal school, slated to launch in 2019.
Don't miss this amazing opportunity
to get personally taught by Melissa at such a bargain! One hour lessons with Melissa cost over $375/hr. GROUP online lessons give you the chance to get the same great training from one of the world's most renowned vocal teachers at rates up to 90% off!
Come on in, let's get this party started! 🎤🎵🤟❤