This six-week online course consists of SIX one hour classes presented in intensive, LIVE, interactive video-streaming sessions instructed by Melissa Cross, internationally renowned celebrity voice instructor & creator of the platinum/gold selling vocal instruction DVD series, The Zen of Screaming.
The first 2 classes have already occurred - but you can still register & join the rest of the course - there are 4 more LIVE classes & you can watch recorded videos of the first 2 classes (and ALL classes) at any time as part of your purchase.
Mar. 1 to Apr. 5, 2019
1pm or 8pm EDT (GMT -5hrs)
Next Class startsTime converter at worldtimebuddy.com
OWN YOUR POWER WITH STAMINA
Get scientific, up-to-date evidenced based information to coordinate fry, false cord, death and hybrid screaming from where the terms originated.
END HOARSENESS AND FATIGUE
Learn the simple, daily routine used by top metal vocalists to increase endurance and keep the tour on the road.
ADD DIMENSION AND VARIETY
Effortless transitions between extreme and clean vocals adding performance dimension and authenticity.
LEARN FROM THE SOURCE
Learn it from the vocal sensei trusted by famous metal vocalists & record companies – the acknowledged international leading & original extreme vocals expert since 2004.
- No experience or training required.
- Two class times to choose from for your time zone: Fri. 1pm or 8pm EST (GMT -5)
- Attend class on your computer OR mobile device (all iOS & Android phones & tablets) from anywhere. Use the browser or a freely downloadable app to watch & interact in class.
- Calendar reminders & your links to the webinar course are emailed immediately after purchase.**
- Live Questions & answers!
- Can't make a class? No problem! This course includes permanent links to the video recordings of your classes.
- SAVE BIG when you bundle with additional registration in the SING Mondays and/or SPEAK Wednesdays courses! Enter the bundle promo codes in checkout for the savings!
** Links will be emailed to the purchaser. Course attendee must have purchasers email to receive link to join the virtual classroom.
- Learn the simple, daily routine used by top metal vocalists.
- Understand how to do different kinds of screams enabling nuance, variety and sonic dimension.
- Effortless transitions between different textures.
- Enhance ability to safely perform characters in gaming and animation voice-over work.
- Essential information for producers, engineers, voice teachers, speech pathologists & otolaryngologists (OTLs) to assist vocalists in crisis.
Who's This For?
- Extreme lead singers
- Back-up vocalists.
- Singers who want to put more "humanity" in their voice
- Rappers & Hip hop artists
- Gospel singers
- Recording Producers & Engineers
- Game Voice Over artists
- Voice Actors & Animation Voice Over artists
- Theatrical Screamers
- Voice instructors, Speech pathologists & OTLs
Melissa Cross has been teaching in New York for 30 years and has performed countless intensive vocal workshop in over 11 countries, including:
- Czech Republic
Classically trained in music and theater, her reputation for integrity and effective technique has made her a go-to provider of voice lessons in the music business. She became initially known for helping highly trained singers to sound “more like the radio” to meet the evolving trends of Broadway stage.
In the early nineties, a vocally demanding style of rock music began to trend, the vocal authenticity of which was causing vocal trauma during recording sessions and tours. Melissa became the first person to address the science of extreme phonation in the context of performance.
Melissa then created the very successful The Zen of Screaming and The Zen of Screaming 2 instructional DVD & digital download series in 2005 and 2006, and she's been featured on HBO, NPR, Discovery Channel, MSNBC, VH1, MTV and in hundreds of web & print publications.
She is a member of The Voice Foundation, The National Association of Teachers of Singing, Pan American Vocology Association, Voice and Speech Teachers Association and The New York State Singing Teacher’s Association and lectures yearly to teachers and performers at universities and symposiums around the world.
This course features key learnings from Melissa's upcoming third offering, ZOS3: See the Sound which provides further techniques and ongoing personalized training in her new online vocal school, slated to launch soon in Spring of 2019.
Don't MISS this rare opportunity
to get personally taught by Melissa at such a bargain! One hour lessons with Melissa cost over $300/hr. During this promotion, these classes work out to a huge bargain of only $30/hr - that's a massive 90% off!
This is a one-time chance to get a masterclass in singing at these rates before the launch of Melissa's new online school later this spring.
Come on in, let's get this party started! 🎤🎵🤟❤