This six-week online course consists of SIX one hour classes presented in intensive, LIVE, interactive video-streaming sessions instructed by Melissa Cross, internationally renowned celebrity voice instructor & creator of the platinum/gold selling vocal instruction DVD series, The Zen of Screaming.
The first 3 classes have already occurred - but you can still register & join the rest of the course - there are 3 more LIVE classes & you can watch recorded videos of the first 3 classes (and ALL classes) at any time as part of your purchase.
Feb. 25 to Apr. 1, 2019
1pm or 8pm EDT (GMT -5hrs)
Next Class startsTime converter at worldtimebuddy.com
SOUND LIKE SUCCESS
Stop sounding like a voice student, and find a commercial sound all your own. Unleash the talent within, attract producers and audiences, and sound like what sells.
SING WITH EFFORTLESS PRECISION
Get confidence and freedom with a control of your voice that becomes second nature. Clean up bad habits & misconceptions which block authenticity, spontaneity, & expression.
GET VOCAL TRAINING THAT STICKS
Melissa's 30+ years of experience & evidence-based vocal technique taps neuroscience to imprint new skills into body memory.
Who's This For?
- Beginning & Advanced Singers of all genres
- Professionals or Singers just starting out
- Recording Producers & Engineers
- Screamers transitioning into melodic style
- For all levels and all non-classical music genres.
- No experience or training required.
- Two class times to choose from for your time zone: Mon. 1pm or 8pm EST (GMT -5)
- Attend class on your computer OR mobile device (all iOS & Android phones & tablets) from anywhere. Use the browser or a freely downloadable app to watch & interact in class.
- Calendar reminders & your links to the webinar course are emailed immediately after purchase.**
- Live Questions & answers!
- Can't make a class? No problem! This course includes permanent links to the video recordings of your classes.
- SAVE BIG when you bundle with additional registration in the SPEAK Wednesdays and/or SCREAM Fridays courses! Enter the bundle promo codes in checkout for the savings!
** Links will be emailed to the purchaser. Course attendee must have purchasers email to receive link to join the virtual classroom.
- Game changing essentials for effortless singing! Learn an instant, intuitive recall of breathing and placement that's easy to understand and apply to performance or recording.
- Effective and simple exercises to reinforce and retain good technique without thinking about it.
- Get rid of that “voice student” sound. There's a reason you don’t hear that on streaming & the radio.
- Learn to sing safely either gritty or clean, and how to easily transition between both.
- Increase your range without hoarseness & fatigue. Learn how to correct dynamic registration to eliminate trouble with reaching "high" notes, and your "low" notes sounding weak.
- Learn FIVE things a singer must prepare before recording or performing any song.
- Conquer stage fright.
- Experience instant successful results with the same techniques taught to celebrity clients for over 30 years!
- Get direct access to Melissa Cross in a class-like format. It's the next best thing to individual one on one lessons.
- Learn the fundamental components of good singing plus the ONE, MOST IMPORTANT thing that every great singer needs.
Melissa Cross has been teaching in New York for 30 years and has performed countless intensive vocal workshop in over 11 countries, including:
- Czech Republic
Classically trained in music and theater, her reputation for integrity and effective technique has made her a go-to provider of voice lessons in the music business. She became initially known for helping highly trained singers to sound “more like the radio” to meet the evolving trends of Broadway stage.
In the early nineties, a vocally demanding style of rock music began to trend, the vocal authenticity of which was causing vocal trauma during recording sessions and tours. Melissa became the first person to address the science of extreme phonation in the context of performance.
Melissa then created the very successful The Zen of Screaming and The Zen of Screaming 2 instructional DVD series (Alfred Music 2005, 2006), and she's been featured on HBO, The Wall Street Journal, NPR, Discovery Channel, MSNBC, VH1, MTV and in hundreds of web & print publications.
She is a member of The Voice Foundation, The National Association of Teachers of Singing, Pan American Vocology Association, Voice and Speech Teachers Association and The New York State Singing Teacher’s Association and lectures yearly to teachers and performers at universities and symposiums around the world.
This course features key learnings from Melissa's upcoming third offering, ZOS3: See the Sound which provides further techniques and ongoing personalized training in her new online vocal school, slated to launch soon in Spring of 2019.
Don't MISS this rare opportunity
to get personally taught by Melissa at such a bargain! One hour lessons with Melissa cost over $300/hr. During this promotion, these classes work out to a huge bargain of only $30/hr - that's a massive 90% off!
This is a one-time chance to get a masterclass in singing at these rates before the launch of Melissa's new online school later this spring.
Come on in, let's get this party started! 🎤🎵🤟❤