Jun 10th to Jun 24th, 2019
1pm or 7pm EDT (GMT - 4 hrs)
Broadcast Live from New YorkShow class time in your timezone: Hide class time in your timezone
WATCH THE VIDEO to see how the classes work:
This three-week online Speaking course consists of THREE 90-minute classes presented in intensive, LIVE, interactive video-streaming sessions instructed by Melissa Cross, internationally renowned celebrity voice instructor & creator of the platinum/gold selling vocal instruction DVD series, The Zen of Screaming.
MAXIMIZE YOUR PRESENCE & CONFIDENCE
Transform your lifeless, small, or maybe annoying voice into an attractive, captivating & compelling one that's rich in inflection, clarity & flow.
GUARANTEE VOCAL ENDURANCE
Trade chronic hoarseness & fatigue for long days of vocal stamina, on and off the job.
BE RESONANT & NATURAL
Learn effortless, uncontrived, yet compelling everyday speaking that translates into an authentic performance.
- For all levels and all non-classical musical genres.
- No experience or training required.
- Two class times to choose from for your time zone. (See times above!)
- Join from anywhere on any device! Attend class on your computer, phone, or tablet (iOS & Android). Use the browser or a free downloadable app to watch & interact in class.
- Calendar reminders & your links to join classes online are emailed immediately after purchase.**
- Main Lesson is the first 60 min plus Questions & Answer session in the last 30 min of each class.
- Can't make a class? No problem! This course includes links to the video recordings of your classes.
- SAVE BIG when you bundle with additional registration in the SING and/or SCREAM courses! Enter the bundle promo codes in checkout for the savings!
** Links for the events will be emailed to the purchaser. Course attendee must have access to the email address provided at purchase to receive link to join the virtual classroom.
- Get direct access to Melissa Cross in a class-like group format. It's the next best thing to individual one on one lessons.
- Experience instant successful results with the same techniques taught to celebrity clients for over 30 years!
Learn a short, daily warm-up that enables effortless resonance and clarity.
Strengthen breath coordination and placement to eliminate vocal fatigue.
Build a profound understanding of resonance uniformly applied to the voice on and off the job.
Discover effective tools for vocal recovery during and after an illness.
Who's This For?
- Classical singers who want to transition to commercial singing
- Rappers & HipHop artists
- Radio & Internet Streaming Personalities & DJs
- TV Anchors, Hosts & Presenters
- Vloggers & YouTube personalities
- Voice-Over Artists
- Voice Actors for Animation
- Game Sound Designers & Sound Effect (SFX) Artists
- Stockbrokers & Traders
- & Anyone wanting a compelling speaking voice
Melissa Cross has been teaching in New York for 30 years and has performed countless intensive vocal workshop in over 11 countries, including:
- Czech Republic
Classically trained in music and theater, her reputation for integrity and effective technique has made her a go-to provider of voice lessons in the music business. She became initially known for helping highly trained singers to sound “more like the radio” to meet the evolving trends of Broadway stage.
In the early nineties, a vocally demanding style of rock music began to trend, the vocal authenticity of which was causing vocal trauma during recording sessions and tours. Melissa became the first person to address the science of extreme phonation in the context of performance.
Melissa then created the very successful The Zen of Screaming and The Zen of Screaming 2 instructional DVD series (Alfred Music 2005, 2006), and she's been featured on HBO, The Wall Street Journal, NPR, Discovery Channel, MSNBC, VH1, MTV and in hundreds of web & print publications.
She is a member of The Voice Foundation, The National Association of Teachers of Singing, Pan American Vocology Association, Voice and Speech Teachers Association and The New York State Singing Teacher’s Association and lectures yearly to teachers and performers at universities and symposiums around the world.
This course features key learnings from Melissa's upcoming third offering, ZOS3: See the Sound which provides further techniques and ongoing personalized training in her new online vocal school, slated to launch in 2019.
Don't MISS this rare opportunity
to get personally taught by Melissa at such a bargain! One hour lessons with Melissa cost over $375/hr. During this promotion, these classes work out to a huge bargain of only $40/hr - that's a massive 90% off!
Come on in, let's get this party started! 🎤🎵🤟❤